- How To Trade Bitcoin Cryptocurrency for Beginners
- Course Information
- How To Trade Cryptocurrency - Ultimate Guide
- Trading Cryptocurrency for Profit
- How to Trade Cryptocurrency – For Beginners
- What this course is not
- Like what you’re reading?
- What you'll learn
- The Total Beginner’s Guide to Cryptocurrency Trading (Bitcoin, Ether and More)
- Coinbase, Cash App, and Other Solutions For Trading Cryptocurrency
- What you will get out of the course
- Course Information
How To Trade Bitcoin Cryptocurrency for Beginners
Trading Cryptocurrency for Profit is far more than a course. There are three components:
- Training: video training that will teach you everything you need to know to trade cryptocurrency.
More info below.
- Community: A comment section where you can post the trades you are making and get feedback and ask questions.
- Live Trading: We've recorded 20 hours of ourselves making real trades.
You'll see trades that were succcessful, trades that lost money, and all the analysis behind it. Raw and unedited trading videos!
This course+community is built and maintained by John Omar.
Here's a little bit of background from John:
I've been earning a living trading cryptocurrencies since June 2016. It all started with a small investment of $100.
How To Trade Cryptocurrency - Ultimate Guide
If you don't know what a cryptocurrency is, or what trading is, or how to build a profitable trading strategy, then this course is for you.
Before I go into exactly what you'll learn in the course, let me tell you why I started trading cryptocurrencies.
I travelled around the world as a digital nomad for 6 years while bootstrapping my own company. Although we grew to a team of 6 people working remotely from 5 countries, it was time to move on in June 2016. I didn't want the stress of building a big team, and I also didn't want to lose my flexibility to live where I want and work when I want.
Years earlier I came across something called Bitcoin on a forum and invested $600 to purchase thousands of the digital currency. I was a poor student in an expensive city, so after a week I sold my Bitcoin for $550 - a loss on my initial investment!
Trading Cryptocurrency for Profit
Today my Bitcoin would be worth about $16,000,000 !!!
That's been on my mind for years. I still followed the cryptocurrency world from a distance, so I knew that there were new coins popping up every day, and that people were buying and selling them on exchanges, just like a wall street trader would do on the New York Stock Exchange.
I could do the research and make the trades from my laptop, and the barrier to entry was low enough to profit with even a small initial investment.
Fast forward to today and earnings from crypto trading cover all of my expenses and more.
I created this course because I couldn't find a resource out there that cut away all the noise and focused solely on learning how to trade cryptocurrencies.
How to Trade Cryptocurrency – For Beginners
What this course is not
I don't want to trick anyone into purchasing the course, so I find it best to clearly state what this course is not:
- This is not a motivational course where 75% of the content is meant to get you pumped up about trading.
There's no fluff in the course. Videos are as short or long as they need to be to get the concepts across.
- Almost all videos are recorded in the over-the-shoulder style where you see what I see on my screen. There will be very few lectures where I am on camera lecturing you. This course is meant to show you how to trade. I think the best way to do that is by showing you what I am doing, not telling you.
- I am not going to reinvent the wheel.
Like what you’re reading?
If an amazing (free) resource exists on youtube or a blog post that explains a concept, I'll point you to it. My focus is on creating content that doesn't exist yet.
- Not for the get-rich-quick folks. You need to put in the work to make a lot of money!
What you'll learn
Module 1:Make Your First Trade. In this module you'll learn what cryptocurrencies are, how to buy and sell them on exchanges, and how to make your first trade.
Module 2:Explore Trading Techniques. Have you heard of shorting a stock? Do you know how to trade on margin?
This module covers all the techniques you'll need to make any sort of trade.
Module 3:When To Buy and Sell. Technical Analysis looking at charts, and fundamental analysis.
The Total Beginner’s Guide to Cryptocurrency Trading (Bitcoin, Ether and More)
Module 4:Six Trading Strategies. Now that you know trading techniques and you understand how to analyse when to buy and sell, you need to know some possible strategies that you can apply to your portfolio.
Module 5:A Trading Strategy Tailor Made for You. I'll show you my strategy and how I trade, and then we'll go over your goals and help find a strategy that works for you.
20 hours of live trading videos:Watch a trader make real trades.. We recorded 20 hours of ourselves making trades with real money. You'll see profitable trades, trades that lost money, and all the analysis behind it.
Coinbase, Cash App, and Other Solutions For Trading Cryptocurrency
We think these videos really help you understand the day in and day out of a trader.
What you will get out of the course
- The goal of the course is to help you develop a trading strategy that you can stick to so you can maximize your profit in a disciplined and consistent way.
- The first 3 modules will teach you the fundamentals of trading.
You'll learn all about cryptocurrencies, the different ways you can trade them, and understand how to analyze the best times to buy and sell the currencies.
- Final 2 modules take you through 6 proven trading strategies. You'll take everything you learned in the first 3 modules to develop a trading strategy that meets your goals.
- Each module will culminate in a series of action items where you will need to put your own money on the market and follow exactly what I tell you to do.
Don't worry - I'll be there for feedback and support.
You don't need a background in economics or business to be a successful cryptocurrency trader. All you need is a computer with an internet connection, and around $100 to put on the market. I know the course is a big investment, but if you put in the effort, it can help you make far more in profit!
Don't just take it from me. Here are some opinions from people enrolled in the course.
"Wonderfully thorough introduction to trading cryptocurrencies and more than pays for itself."
"The course is full of insightful content that gets you up and trading immediately. But, most importantly, it shows you how to trade responsibly without breaking the bank."