Historical Cryptocurrency Prices For ALL Tokens!
Now providing support for the CMC professional API Easily interact with the professional API for CoinMarketCap through use of the and packages.
Additional information on setup and usage can be found here.
Bitcoin Trading - Getting historical trade data
R-Studio and using Keyring
Retrieves all the open, high, low, close values for all cryptocurrencies. This retrieves data from CoinMarketCap's historical prices, exchange details and current prices API.
- Retrieves historical crypto currency data
- Retrieves current crypto currency prices
- Retrieves list of all crypto currencies
- Retrieves all crypto exchanges and their listings
- Converts/summarises historical data into xts objects
- Individual crypto currency time series data
- Global markets time series data
Below are the high level dependencies for the package to install correctly.
The crypto R-package is installable through CRAN or through github.
These are the main functions that are added so far and a brief summary of what they do.
Additional parameters are viewable in the documentation for each function.
Please note that CoinMarketCap have recently introduced a rate limiter on their service of 30 calls per minute, this package will now run slower to accomodate for the rate limit.
Please give this package a star if you find it helpful
Please run the below before raising an issue, then include the output from sessionInfo()
Built With R
- Kaggle - Get this dataset on kaggle!
- CoinSpot - Invest $AUD into Crypto today!
- CoinMarketCap - Providing amazing data @CoinMarketCap
- CRAN - The CRAN repository for crypto
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the <license.md> file for details</license.md>
Thanks to the team at https://coinmarketcap.com for the great work they do and to the team at CoinTelegraph where the images were sourced.
Please star this if you find it useful, and remember the crypto currency market is volatile by nature, please be responsible if trading.
If by chance you do manage to make your fortune through some game-changing model, I'd appreciate your consideration in the below :)